Friday, August 20, 2010

IED, OH NO!

So I don't know if  I'm "authorized" to even say anything, but supposedly an IED was found where Robert is stationed.  Now, I'm not STUPID, I know something like that could technically happen ANYWHERE, but I guess I was a bit naive in thinking that since he wasn't in a war zone I wouldn't have to think about IEDs.  Good thing is it was found.  I can't imagine if something terrible would of happened.  Of course then Robert tells me everything will be okay, and he will be okay.  But my thinking is "You're not made of steel!!  You are not invincible!!" 
Maybe I am just a drama queen after all.  Maybe my brother, my grandma and my mom have been right all along!  Maybe I do make little things into big things.  How interesting would life be without a little drama in it tho??  Everyone needs some Elaine in their life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment